Monday, March 2, 2015

Finished Block: The Key to Happiness

I finished my first Crazy Quilting block. Kathy Shawk really gives wonderful CQ courses. Last week I started her second one. For more information about her classes, please go here and here
If you ever wanted to take a class in Crazy Quilting, you should really register and give it a try! It is so inspiring and creative. It really brings happiness, thus the name given to this block.

Please click on the picture to get a bigger image. 

 The Key to Happiness


 Detail 1


Detail 2


6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! The ribbon flowers are so beautiful and your stitches so delicate. Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Simone. Well done. I love your colour scheme and the extra trinkets - especially the key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just delightful, Simone!! Just LOVE all the lush ribbon work... and not least those little bits of lace! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO want to do this! It's been on my list since last summer! I'll check it out, for sure. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing the crazy patchwork, something I have not done in a long long time. Kind Regards, Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave behind a kind comment (o: