York looks beautiful! I hope we can visit there one day... LOVE that last image, with the steps inviting us to walk down... Hope you are having a wonderful time away. :) ((HUGS))
Simone, I love these photos. York has always been on my list of spots to visit!
If you have not yet had a partner for Tracy's mail exchange (or would like another) I would love to send you mail! I tried to access your email address through your profile but it wouldn't allow me to load (computer problems on my end, I think) so if you would like to, please visit me at Marmelade Gypsy, my main blog or email me. You will probably see an email when you are notified of my comment! This should be fun!
I hope you had a wonderful time in York with your daughter. I really liked the Shambles when we visited. I went into my first Cath Kidston shop there too.
Gorgeous shots!
ReplyDeleteYork looks beautiful! I hope we can visit there one day... LOVE that last image, with the steps inviting us to walk down... Hope you are having a wonderful time away. :) ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely time there, it looks like a baeutiful historic place!
ReplyDeleteSimone, I love these photos. York has always been on my list of spots to visit!
ReplyDeleteIf you have not yet had a partner for Tracy's mail exchange (or would like another) I would love to send you mail! I tried to access your email address through your profile but it wouldn't allow me to load (computer problems on my end, I think) so if you would like to, please visit me at Marmelade Gypsy, my main blog or email me. You will probably see an email when you are notified of my comment! This should be fun!
York looks beautiful! I hope we can visit there one day.
ReplyDeleteหีฟิต
I hope you had a wonderful time in York with your daughter. I really liked the Shambles when we visited. I went into my first Cath Kidston shop there too.
ReplyDelete