I had never heard of this artist so your post led me to a fact-finding tour in the magic world of the internet. Very interesting! I like the Penguin mugs.
I do like the Make Tea Not War. Art really is in the eye of the beholder. I think it's mean to spark joy for the most part. Sometimes is causes wonder but that's probably also a very good thing.
VERY interesting works... makes you think... which is what they are partly designed to do. ;) Happy Days, dear Simone ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of this artist so your post led me to a fact-finding tour in the magic world of the internet. Very interesting! I like the Penguin mugs.
ReplyDeleteWow! Pretty different and interesting! I like!
ReplyDeleteI do like the Make Tea Not War. Art really is in the eye of the beholder. I think it's mean to spark joy for the most part. Sometimes is causes wonder but that's probably also a very good thing.
ReplyDeleteJust checking in! Hope you are well! XO
ReplyDelete